Pidgeotto is a Normal pokemon with a maximum CP of 1223.98. With enough candies, Pidgeotto evolves into Pidgeot. Pidgeotto can evolve from Pidgey. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Pidgeotto in Pokemon Go.
“Pidgeotto claims a large area as its own territory. This Pokemon flies around, patrolling its living space. If its territory is violated, it shows no mercy in thoroughly punishing the foe with its sharp claws.”
- As a Normal, Pidgeotto is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Pidgeotto is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Wing Attack, Steel Wing
- Wing Attack is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.75 seconds.
- Steel Wing is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
Move 2: Twister, Aerial Ace, Air Cutter
- Twister is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
- Aerial Ace is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
- Air Cutter is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
Pidgeotto evolves from a Pidgey. At this stage, Pidgeotto evolves into Pidgeot. You will need 50 Pidgey Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Pidgey Candy
How To Find Pidgeotto in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Pidgeotto in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Pidgeotto hatch from an egg?
Pidgeotto will not hatch from an egg.