Learn how to find Rhydon in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Rhydon, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Rhydon’s horn can crush even uncut diamonds. One sweeping blow of its tail can topple a building. This Pokemon’s hide is extremely tough. Even direct cannon hits don’t leave a scratch.”
- As a Ground, Rhydon is strong against fire, electric, poison, rock and steel Pokemon.
- As a Ground type, Rhydon is weak against water, ice and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Rock Smash, Mud S, Lap
- Rock Smash is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.41 seconds.
Move 2: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Megahorn
- Earthquake is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.2 seconds.
- Stone Edge is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.5. It has a cool down period of 3.1 seconds.
- Megahorn is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.2 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Rhydon.
Rhydon evolves from a Rhyhorn.
How To Find Rhydon in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Ground pokemon, look to find Rhydon in areas with rocky terrain. Check out quarries, parking lots, hiking trails, shopping centers, and nature reserves.
Can Rhydon hatch from an egg?
Rhydon will not hatch from an egg.