Tangela is a Grass pokemon with a maximum CP of 1739.72. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Tangela in Pokemon Go.
“Tangela’s vines snap off easily if they are grabbed. This happens without pain, allowing it to make a quick getaway. The lost vines are replaced by newly grown vines the very next day.”
- As a Grass, Tangela is strong against water, ground, and rock Pokemon.
- As a Grass type, Tangela is weak against fire, poison and flying_and Ice Pokemon.
Move 1: Vine Whip
- Vine Whip is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.65 seconds.
Move 2: Sludge Bomb, Solar Beam, Power Whip
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
- Solar Beam is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 65 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.9 seconds.
- Power Whip is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.12. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Tangela.
How To Find Tangela in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Grass pokemon, look to find Tangela in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Tangela hatch from an egg?
Tangela will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Tangela in NYC
- Corner of Prince St & Crosby St in Soho in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Caught in the morning & afternoon (two days in a row)