“Venomoth is nocturnal_it is a Pokemon that only becomes active at night. Its favorite prey are small insects that gather around streetlights, attracted by the light in the darkness.”
- As a Bug, Venomoth is strong against grass, psychic and dark Pokemon.
- As a Bug type, Venomoth is weak against rock, fire, flying Pokemon.
Move 1: Confusion, Bug Bite
- Confusion is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.51 seconds.
- Bug Bite is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.45 seconds.
Move 2: Bug Buzz, Poison Fang
- Bug Buzz is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.25 seconds.
- Poison Fang is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.4 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Venomoth.
Venomoth evolves from a Venonat.
How To Find Venomoth in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Bug pokemon, look to find Venomoth in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Venomoth hatch from an egg?
Venomoth will not hatch from an egg.