Wartortle is a Water pokemon with a maximum CP of 1582.79. With enough candies, Wartortle evolves into Blastoise. Wartortle can evolve from Squirtle. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Wartortle in Pokemon Go.
“Its tail is large and covered with a rich, thick fur. The tail becomes increasingly deeper in color as Wartortle ages. The scratches on its shell are evidence of this Pokemon’s toughness as a battler.”
- As a Water, Wartortle is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Wartortle is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Bite, Water Gun
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Water Gun is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam
- Aqua Jet is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.35 seconds.
- Hydro Pump is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.8 seconds.
- Ice Beam is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.65 seconds.
Wartortle evolves from a Squirtle. At this stage, Wartortle evolves into Blastoise. You will need 100 Squirtle Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Squirtle Candy
How To Find Wartortle in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Wartortle in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Wartortle hatch from an egg?
Wartortle will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Wartortle in NYC
- Juniper Park in Queens at Night. Notes: Park
- 18th & Cortelyou in Brooklyn at Dusk. Notes: None
- Central Park, east of Bethesda Terrace, around 73rd & East Drive (in the park) in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Trees….
- Columbus Park in Chinatown in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Lure Module
- Coney Island Beach in Brooklyn at Night. Notes: right next to the water