Learn how to find Weedle in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Weedle, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Weedle is a Bug pokemon with a maximum CP of 449.09. With enough candies, Weedle evolves into Kakuna. Kakuna then evolves Beedrill. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Weedle in Pokemon Go.
“Weedle has an extremely acute sense of smell. It is capable of distinguishing its favorite kinds of leaves from those it dislikes just by sniffing with its big red proboscis (nose).”
- As a Bug, Weedle is strong against grass, psychic and dark Pokemon.
- As a Bug type, Weedle is weak against rock, fire, flying Pokemon.
Move 1: Bug Bite, Poison Sting
- Bug Bite is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.45 seconds.
- Poison Sting is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.575 seconds.
Move 2: Struggle
- Struggle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0. It has a cool down period of 1.695 seconds.
At this stage, Weedle evolves into Kakuna. You will need 12 Weedle Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 12 Weedle Candy
How To Find Weedle in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Bug pokemon, look to find Weedle in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Weedle hatch from an egg?
Weedle will hatch from a 2km egg.