Learn how to find Weezing in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Weezing, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Weezing loves the gases given off by rotted kitchen garbage. This Pokemon will find a dirty, unkempt house and make it its home. At night, when the people in the house are asleep, it will go through the trash.”
- As a Poison, Weezing is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Weezing is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Tackle, Acid
- Tackle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.1 seconds.
- Acid is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb
- Dark Pulse is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.5 seconds.
- Shadow Ball is a Ghost-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.08 seconds.
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Weezing.
Weezing evolves from a Koffing.
How To Find Weezing in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Weezing during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Weezing hatch from an egg?
Weezing will not hatch from an egg.